Sage-ing is a model for engaging more
deliberately, more joyfully and more
compassionately as we grow older.
Together we will create a warm and
safe space to share experiences and
thoughts on some of the following
topics, based on the ground-breaking
- Exploring what it means to age
- Reframing disempowering beliefs
- Creating balance and self-care
- Understanding the importance of life review and forgiveness
- Harvesting wisdom from life experiences
- Facing one’s mortality
- Preparing to leave a non-material legacy
- Considering the role of elders in service to the family and community
- Learning about available resources for continuing the sage-ing journey.
An interactive workshop presented by Raines Cohen, Intern in the Certified Sage-ing Leader program with Sage-ing International.
In three two hour sessions, on Mondays, August 17, 24, and 31st, from 3-5 PM PDT
August 17, 2020 at 3pm - 5pm
From your home virtually via Zoom
· (510) 842-6224