Join us at an upcoming Aging-in-Community gathering, in person or online.
Sage-ing is a model for engaging moredeliberately, more joyfully and morecompassionately as we grow older.Together we will create a warm andsafe space to share experiences andthoughts on some of the followingtopics, based on the ground-breakingbook and exercises: From Age-ing to Sage-ing: A Profound New Vision of Growing Older by Rabbi ZalmanSchachter-Shalomi.
- Exploring what it means to age
- Reframing disempowering beliefs
- Creating balance and self-care
- Understanding the importance of life review and forgiveness
- Harvesting wisdom from life experiences
- Facing one’s mortality
- Preparing to leave a non-material legacy
- Considering the role of elders in service to the family and community
- Learning about available resources for continuing the sage-ing journey.
An interactive workshop presented by Raines Cohen, Intern in the Certified Sage-ing Leader program with Sage-ing International.
In three two hour sessions, on Mondays, August 17, 24, and 31st, from 3-5 PM PDTMonday, August 17, 2020 at 03:00 PMrsvpFrom your home virtually via Zoom0 RSVPs